Monday 22 January 2018

Leaves of the World Rep Box | January

Good Morning lovelies! (Or morning for me anyway!) I thought i was long overdue my unboxing of my fabulous Leaves of the World Rep Box for this month! 


This month I was SUPER excited to have received the Leaves of the World Detox Collection through my letterbox. I've been on a health kick this month and after trying out these teas for the last few weeks, they've definitely come in handy when I've been craving a sweet treat (or two!). 

Are you feeling in need of a detox? My blend of Green Mate with Pu'Erh tea and Green tea will purify and boost your energy levels to boot! Uplifting spearmint and lemon peel leaves you with a refreshing boost
Ingredients: Organic: spearmint, honeybush, Green Mate tea, nettle, Green tea, Pu'Erh tea, lemon peel. 
This tea was one of my favourites of the box, to be honest I really do love the more herbal teas anyway so it fitted to my preferred tastes the best anyway, and I also love anything with spearmint in too! Spearmint is a rarity in teas I find as the favourite peppermint is often favoured in most blends. But Slim Jim really did taste minty, clean and quite refreshing. A perfect wake me up in place of your favourite coffee!
Hey there, I’m Mr Turmeric, and these are my 46 friends. We’ve all come together to help boost you in every way possible. Myself, I am well known for many properties, and I am a high curcumin based turmeric too. I’m an anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, a natural antioxidant, and I can help improve brain function too. My friends have many health benefits too, and my Maté tea will help raise your energy levels. You’ll need some of me in your diet. I am a superhero
Ingredients: Organic: Nettle, hibiscus, fennel, coriander, lemongrass, rose petals, ginger, cacao peel, orange peel, liquorice, rosehip, apple, cinnamon, lemon peel, chamomile, Rooibos, green Maté, aniseed, Maté tea, Jasmine tea, juniper berries, Black tea, lavender, lemon balm leaves, lemon balm flowers, vervain, common mullein, nutmeg, parsley leaves, black pepper, white pepper, turmeric root, yarrow, sage leaves, oregano, thyme, basil, fenugreek, cardamom, chicory, Chun Mee tea, cloves, dandelion, eucalyptus leaves, elecampane root, mallow leaves, ginkgo leaves
Mr Turmeric I was the most skeptical to try I wont lie. I expected a more savoury flavour than a sweet and spicy brew because of some of the ingredients listed. I've never known a tea with so many ingredients before! Not that that's a bad thing. Mr Turmeric was a really nice tea! I definitely think as a Latte it'll be incredible *heart eyes*. With the nice spiciness from the spices and sweetness from the fruits it blends together in harmony almost. This does come caffeinated so may be a nice switch out during the mid-afternoon slump!
Power up your energy levels with me, and my super secret ingredient, Guarana! Join the other rangers in drinking this super antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, power up super fruit. Get that mega boost ready for your big day or night. Work or play, I'm the super energising cup of cocoa you need in your life... It's morphin' time!
Ingredients: Organic: cocoa shells, liquorice, fennel seeds, guarana fruit
FAVOURITE!! By far this was my favourite tea I got this month, the others were fantastic, but this one was just perfection in a cup for me. It's everything I love! It was quite a sweet tea, so was a perfect detoxing replacement for my usual sweet drinks, chocolate or sweets. It wasn't food I was craving, it was sweetness! This is such a savour for me, I need it in bulk!
If a detox is what you need then I’m the Green tea for you. I’m a little hot but not too spicy, and more subtle than some heat filled black chai teas. My leaves are full of antioxidants to help purify your blood, and I’m naturally low in caffeine too. My cinnamon qualities come out best when I’m latte’d up
Ingredients: Organic: Green tea, cinnamon, apple sticks, rosehip, orange sticks, ginger, cardamom, clove and pepper
I'm not a massive lover of Chai, I like it but only when I'm in the mood for a good chai, and when I want chai I want a good one too. I often find black tea is a touch too heavy for me most of the time, so this tea was a luxury for me. I got the onus of the warm spicy flavour but with a light cleansing green tea taste. With the added apple and rose hip it's a really refreshing blend and greta for those wanting to cut down on caffeine, without cutting it out completely. 
Hello. Is it me you’re looking for…? You bet it is. I’m the most indulgent infusion around. I mean, cocoa, anise, ginger, and all things spice and nice. I’m a treat to savour. Tell your friends. There’s enough of me for everyone
Ingredients: Organic: cinnamon, cocoa beans, cocoa shells, orange peel, star anise, ginger, pink pepper, cloves, black pepper and cardamom.
Again, Chai! Chai is perfect for this time of year, it's cold, it's wet it's disgusting outside. I mean am I right? I'm not for drinking a fruity tea when I'm drenched to the bone, you want that cosy feeling. A hug form the inside out! Choco-Chai does this for you. Especially for all you chocaholics wanting to cut out your elevenses! A light, spicy and creamy brew with a strong depth of flavour and sensational flavour.
I'll be the first to say I'm not Vegan. I don't follow a Vegan diet, I never have and I probably never will. I also avoid any vegan/dairy free/sugar free/gluten free/calorie free/healthy alternative version of my favourite things. It's not down to values or morals, I just don't like them. I don't like dairy alternatives, because I don't really like dairy! So I was dubious about this but it was DELICIOUS! It was everything you want from life, fudgey chewy chocolatey goodness. I am actually `Gluten intolerant so I should follow the diet but I rarely find nice alternatives. This is definitely one of them! 
The moTEAvated box of greatness. It’s time to detox the body, and in here you’ll find four teas designed to help do just that. Raise your energy, boost your antioxidants, and get to it. You’re all set!
PossibiliTEA's Include:
  • Slim Jim
  • Mr Turmeric and his 46 Friends (contains liquorice)
  • Cocoa Power Ranger (contains liquorice)
  • Moringa Magic
  • Under the Weather
  • Detoxi-Chai
Sold? Me too! The Detox Collection from Leaves of the World is filled with everything you could possibly want to start a detox or kick start a healthy diet. Either way, these teas are for you. With a range of green teas, black teas and herbal teas there's a leaf to suit everyone. Form spicy, to cleansing to fruity and delicious there's a flavour for everyone too. Give them a shot, you just might like them ;)
Leaves of the World are insanely well priced, they're high quality teas with good, strong flavour. But you can use my cheeky discount if you like...

USE TEANOMADBECCA20 for 20% off your order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment